Login New Account
How can we make ACParadise better for you? Fill out this Survey!
Cosplayer Aoiifa > Costume of Grell Sutcliff from Black Butler

Most Recent Photo
Black Butler
Grell Sutcliff
Year Completed:
Construction Difficulty:
Very Easy
Costume worn at:
Youmacon 2011
Permanent Link:
About this Costume
Construction Details:
95% thrifted or donated items (the other 5% was bought, like the glasses and the wig)
Personal Thoughts:
I had a lot of fun cosplaying this character, but the wig was a total pain to deal with...
Add a Comment
  • Photo 1
     Photo 1
    Comments 0

Sorry, you must be a registered user of and logged in to view and add comments. Either log in or register now!