Cosplayer KO Cosplay > Costume of Yoko Littner from Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann
- Most Recent Photo
- Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann
- Yoko Littner
- Year Completed:
- Construction Difficulty:
- Very Easy
- Costume worn at:
- AnimeNEXT 2011
- Castle Point Anime Convention 2011
This Costume has been retired
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- The rifle was made by Cody Sahs. I modified a strapless bra to make hers, modified a pair of shorts, already had the belt, and purchased the boots online. I hand knitted the scarf.
I also purchased the wig and extension on eBay.
I wore really crappy generic brand orangey contacts.
- Personal Thoughts:
- Yoko was my first anime cosplay and the cosplay that really inspired me to get more into it!
- Wig Review
- eBay wig. Not much else to say about it.