How can we make ACParadise better for you? Fill out this Survey!
Cosplayer Angelic Threads > Costume of Eternal Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon Sailor Stars
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
A few quick notes:
- Fishing wire is in the hem! That's why the skirts are so fluffy!
- The broach only looks like resin...but it's made with wood and Dimensional Magic. Google it; it's amazing!
- The boots are lycra covers over nice comfortable Payless shoes!
- The sleeves were made by sandwiching a whole bunch of pale blue organza in between an inner Spandex fitted sleeve and an outer Glisinette fitted sleeve. Glisinette is a shiny, 4-way transparent stretch fabric. We wanted the puffy sleeve look without making puffed sleeves since the artist doesn't draw them with gather lines and this was the solution!
- Personal Thoughts:
- It's nice to make a new Uranus costume! It's been 5 1/2 years since I made Myu Uranus and I've been itching to go back to her after cosplaying Prince Demando and Tuxedo Mask :).
Add a Comment