Cosplayer Shad. > Costume of Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- - Made the dress from scratch, working from a pattern.
- Stars for dress were made out of sticky-backed felt.
- Wig was constructed using a dark blue base and two different colors of extensions (sewn in).
- Ears are made out of craft foam, the horn out of model magic and painted with acrylic paint.
- Ears and horn are mounted on a double headband.
- Styling Notes
- - Cut the bangs to be straight across. - Sewed in pink and purple extensions to the back and front of the wig (bought on cosplay.com) for streaks.
- Wig Review
- Very soft, pretty easy to work with. Edges frayed quickly. Lots of care and careful handling required.