Cosplayer Imari Yumiki > Costume of Fionna from Adventure Time with Finn and Jake
- Most Recent Photo
- Adventure Time with Finn and Jake
- Year Completed:
- Construction Difficulty:
- Most Humorous (San Diego Comic Con 2012) & People's Choice (Industry Award SDCC 2012)
- Costume worn at:
- Comic-Con / San Diego Comic Con International 2012
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- Made matching costumes Finn and Fionna, I had the most fun to find the color matches. Back pack was a pain to do, it took 3 revisions in order to figure it out. It has zipper installed to operate as a bag but I ended up slip stitching it up because it looked better without it. I was limited to the fabrics I had in the stores I shopped in, I wanted accurate color more than something that had give in the fabric. (which was hard to work with) In the end it came out pretty good and a lot of fiberfill stuffing. Socks were from my Lucy costume and I made Finn's hat.
Sword was probably the tricky part for me, it's all made from plastic sheets. I spray painted in a way that when you point the sword in light, it looks like the crystal shades she has in the cartoon. The handle was all made from Air Dry Clay coated for painting. Awkward handle is awkward.
Hat was borrowed from Hoshikaji. Thank you!!
- Personal Thoughts:
- She talks very awkwardly but she's cute non the less and... CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!