Cosplayer ElectricWaffle > Costume of Chrome Dokuro from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
- Most Recent Photo
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
- Chrome Dokuro
- Year Completed:
- Construction Difficulty:
- Honorable mention at EXPcon costume contest
- Costume worn at:
- EXP Con / Anime X Gamer Experience 2010
This Costume has been retired
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- I used a cheerleader uniform pattern for sewing the shirt and skirt. The boot straps were made from left over black stretchy fabric I had around the house. The skulls were made from paper that scratched off silver. The skull on the eyepatch was drawn on. The trident was borrowed from a friend.
- Personal Thoughts:
- I really liked Chrome's design. I made this one twice before I liked the way it came out.
- Styling Notes
- Hair sprayed the back of the wig so the spiked pieces would stay up.