Cosplayer Pirogoeth > Costume of Dawn from Dawn
- Most Recent Photo
- Special Variation:
- Year Completed:
- Construction Difficulty:
- Very Easy
This Costume has been retired
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- Arda Wigs' Ferrari in Dark Copper Red is the perfect Dawn wig. It's my Dawn wig. :)
I already own all of the clothes. I've got:
- a white button up shirt with pockets on the front
- a red, white, and black plaid skirt
- a black tie
- nylons, socks, and shoes
I even have white fabric paint to use to paint the skulls on the tie.
I bought the rose and the chain for another Dawn look and figured they'd work perfectly here too. She doesn't have them in the sketch, but I'm keeping my options open. I figure it'll also give more of a Dawn vibe in addition to the three tears.
- Personal Thoughts:
- I was going to go exactly from a sketch of Linsner's. But, in the spirit of living fan art, I decided to do it a little differently.
- Styling Notes
- I didn't do anything to it outside of a little bit of hairspray to keep the bangs in place.
- Wig Review
- This wig is wonderful. It looks and feels amazing. Pretty much the usual from Arda Wigs.