Cosplayer Tifa Bloodedge > Costume of Rachel Alucard from BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- Well I made Gii(The flying red bat/cat) and Nago (The umbrella) I used a simple velvet fabric for both and some Fabric Paint along with a whole lot of cotton.
- Personal Thoughts:
- Rachel was a lot of fun!! The wig was really long so it kept getting caught to everything!! But my fav part of this cosplay was all the pics!
- Wig Brand
- Csddlink Cosplay
- Wig Name
- Rachel Alucard (Blazblue) Two long ponytail with short
- Wig Quality Rating
- 4 / 5.00
- Styling Notes
- I had to cut the bangs since the bangs were a bit to long but other than that it was still a really good wig.
- Wig Review
- The only problem with the wig is that since, it's really long it gets tangled really easily and the tangles are kinda hard to manage.
This costume is still waiting to be approved by ACP Staff.