Cosplayer Fire-Raising > Costume of Miran Froaude from Legend of the Legendary Heroes
- Most Recent Photo
- Legend of the Legendary Heroes
- Miran Froaude
- Year Completed:
- Construction Difficulty:
- Costume worn at:
- Animazement 2012
- Anime Central 2013
- Anime Detour 2013
- Anime Detour 2012
- GoDaikoCon / Anime Detroit 2012
- Katsucon 2012
- Otakon 2012
- Triad Anime Con 2013
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- The coat actually started out as a size 18 women's 2 piece suit (coat and skirt) which was taken in about 8 sizes and the fabric from the skirt was used to lengthen the coat. Taking in the over-sized sleeves allowed for that sort of medieval puffed sleeves look and then I added deconstructed feather boas for the feathers.
Oh god the feathers though. I'm still finding purple feathers months later.
- Personal Thoughts:
- To date, this costume is ones of the ones I'm most proud of as it was my first major undertaking of something that couldn't just be pulled from a closet.
It even got the J. Michael Tatum (the English voice of Miran and writer on the show) seal of approval so it's all good in my books haha.
- Styling Notes
- Simple straight cut for the bangs, front and back.