Cosplayer Adora > Costume of Kaede Smith from Killer7
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- Shii Arisugawa did the outfit for me, so I can't really say how she did it ^^;. She was also responsible for creating the guns for ALL of the Killer7 group and the outfits, so she's a super-trooper. Scurry onto her page to fin out more info!
- Extra Costume Details by Shii Arisugawa
- The white dress was $5 and from H&M, it's one of their basics so you'll be able to find it year round. The blood spatter was done by taking a foam brush, dipping it in an acrylic paint/fabric medium mix, and tapping it over the dress. I then took pieces of saran wrap and carefully "smushed" the paint down to help flatten it and spread it around a bit. I kept thinking the spatter concentrated more on the bottom right corner, instead of being more centered... so, something to take note of when I need to make another KAEDE dress!
- Extra Prop Details by Shii Arisugawa
- notes & photos on my prop entry page
- Personal Thoughts:
- This outfit was a bloody mess. BA DUM PSH.