Cosplayer Adora > Costume of Kaede Smith from Killer7
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- Shii Arisugawa did the outfit for me, so I can't really say how she did it ^^;. She was also responsible for creating the guns for ALL of the Killer7 group and the outfits, so she's a super-trooper. Scurry onto her page to fin out more info!
- Extra Costume Details by Shii Arisugawa
- H&M dress + acrylic paint/fabric medium = SPLATTER FUN.
- Extra Prop Details by Shii Arisugawa
- I think KAEDE's prop had the longest build time, as it required a lot of modification. @.@ I had to saw part of the scope using a bear saw, and unfortunately when I glued it together it leans slightly toward one side, oh well. The extended clip is two pieces of foam board glued together, and the edges filled in with Paperclay.
- Personal Thoughts:
- This outfit was a bloody mess. BA DUM PSH.