Cosplayer Lin-Z > Costume of Sophia Forrester (Last Exile)
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
So this costume, man...
Mostly it was easy, just a jacket and skirt made out of a vaguely canvas like fabric edged with bias tape.
- I sewed the sleeves onto the jacket before I put the design on them (and then insisted upon doing it without head and bond).
- I didn't have time to get a zipper for the back of the skirt, so it's held up with bobby pins.
- The collar is too long and I didn't have time to sew a hook to make it sit right.
- The collar is completely undecorated.
However all these deficiencies are completely my own fault because I put off a lot of the costume until two nights before AUSA! So hey! xD;
- Personal Thoughts:
- So I was initially going to cosplay this to Katsucon, but unfortunately I had to be in a musical (against my will). However, this did give me time to watch Last Exile in it's entirety, and hoooooooo boy. Thank you Lauren for getting me into it!
Add a Comment