Login New Account
Cosplayer Maomi > Costume of Lulu from Final Fantasy X

Most Recent Photo
05-23-2011
Series
Final Fantasy X
Character
Lulu
Year Completed:
N/A
Construction Difficulty:
N/A
Costume worn at:
Anime Central 2011
Anime Expo 2011
Permanent Link:

About this Costume
Construction Details:
My costume was made of mainly pleather. It was fairly soft to sew. I made a corset from a linen material with lightweight interfacing and rigiline boning. I applied 14 eyelets to the pack of this corset to lace up the back. The dress was made of pleather. I made a top piece with two bell sleeves. The sleeves were made with two panels on the top half and three on the lower half of the sleeve for the bell effect. The skirt was made with 4 panels of pleather, I had to tailor it to fit closer to my body because of the mermaid tail effect Lulu's dress has. The belts were 30% bought and modified while the other 70% were belts made at home. I glued two strips of velcro on either side of the dress using E6000 and then I glued smaller strips of velcro to the belts and attached them that way. I also made my cactuar plushie, it was made up of each individual panels hand sewn on.
Wig Details
Wig Brand
Cosplay-Wig
Wig Name
32" Long Fringes Straight
Original Color:
Black
Styling Time
4 hours
Styling Notes
The wig was a long black wig, that I braided and glued into a bun using hot glue. I also made all the accessories. The hairpins were made of knitting needles, polymer clay, testor's paint, beads, metal wires, and so on.
Add a Comment
Photos
  • Photo 1
     Photo 1
    Comments 0 Views 93
  • Photo 2
     Photo 2
    Comments 0 Views 104
Comments

Sorry, you must be a registered user of and logged in to view and add comments. Either log in or register now!