Cosplayer Rya > Costume of Rogue from X-Men
- Most Recent Photo
- Special Variation:
- old school casual
- Year Completed:
- Costume worn at:
- Comic-Con / San Diego Comic Con International 2013
- WonderCon 2013
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- Leather jacket pattern from God Save the Queen. First time working with leather - it's rough but looks so good. Fully lined and functions as an actual jacket.
- Personal Thoughts:
- I was only able to finish the wig and the leather jacket for Wondercon so I decided to just do a sort of casual version with a green shirt and jeans. I found a Rogue uniform shirt in the exhibit hall the day before and bought it.
- Styling Notes
- This wig is two put together. The base is a Lioness and the white is a Lisa. I didn't trim the base wig at all. The white is sewn to the front hairline; there's so much hair that it stays on with just that.
- Wig Review
- The Lioness is huge! Would be (and probably is) a great wig for Merida from Brave, just in the "fire red" color. The wig even came with a wig pick comb.