Cosplayer Lin-Z > Costume of Hatsune Mikuo from Vocaloid 2
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- This was a sort of last minute job... I made the tie literally five minutes before wearing it (which is why it's huge and derpy) and the pants are from an old tap costume. The shoes are my sister's. The shirt was constructed from a pattern, but I made the collar using one of my dad's button ups as a reference. The little yellow patch was scrap fabric from another costume and the lettering was done with embroidery floss. The sleeves are scrap fabric from Infinity Yuuko and the blue trim is from a gift basket at my uncle's wedding. Never let it be said that I lack resourcefulness. xD;
- This was only my second time sewing buttonholes... I rather like them!
- This costume it not done. I couldn't made the trademark Vocaloid belt in time.
- The wig has attachable pigtails, and I originally bought it for Miku, but went as Mikuo to match Analise (Luke/Luki).
- Headphones belong to Umi-kun.