Cosplayer Kawaiinekochi > Costume of Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- This costume represents the long hours I and two of my friends had put into it. The all the details and 60% of the costume construction was done by me. The other 40% goes to my friends, who helped me figure out how to modify Yuna's robe, figuring out patterns for the trims and the hood. I still so grateful for their help to this day.