Konnichi-wa!! I'm Lisa, but my net-name is Honeychan.I have been cosplaying for near 16 years now. (goodness, that long!) I was one of the first women in American cosplay on the West-coast, getting my start at AnimeCon91'. I have done many costumes over the years,and plan on doing many more! My Kei costume was my very first one, and I am still remembered for it. Cosplay had made me many friends, and has allowed me to pay homage to some of my favorite Japanese artists. As you can see, I love characters/costumes that KICK-BUTT!! Don't expect me to wear a Card Captor Sakura costume anytime soon!! Ja ne!! ^_-
- White Rose Assassin says, "A very superior Vice. I loved the fabric that you have selected and everything looks crisp and well put together. Good job!"
- For Vice from King of Fighters 1996
- Maxsteel says, "Holy cow you are gorgeous!!! And quite daring. ;)"
- For Cutey Honey from Cutey Honey
- Miri says, "I love Leona. Nice job on the costume! :D"
- For Leona Heidern from King of Fighters 1996