My name is Tam, I've been cosplaying on and off since 2003, but only started to take it kinda seriously in 2010. I'm an East Coast cosplayer who specializes in armor building and detailed painting, so a lot of my costumes are more construction oriented than sewing.
I'm really big on videogames, more so than anime these days, but still cosplay from both, as well as western comic series.
You can find me on DeviantArt @empress-arcana and Facebook under Tamar Wolfe
- Chidori-Di says, "Fun cosplay- the roots on your wig = amazing!"
- For Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3
- Chidori-Di says, "This is really awesome! Love all of the detailing- especially in the neck veins!"
- For Bubblehead Nurse from Silent Hill
- CeruleanDraco says, "oh shit! those were painted?! i couldn't even tell, nicely done~"
- For Chie Satonaka from Persona 4
- jazqui says, "Omg you are such a kawaii Rapunzel. You and I should get Flynn and Rapunzel photos sometime."
- For Rapunzel from Tangled
- CeruleanDraco says, "it's ok, we all were :D"
- For Nia Teppelin from Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann