Hey there! You could say I first started cosplaying in 1997 when my mum dressed me up as Sailor Moon for Halloween, however I went to my first convention in 2002. I'm originally from Vancouver, so I have a lot of friends in Canada and America, however I moved over to the UK about 10 years ago. I love every aspect of cosplay, from the planning, to the construction, to the photoshoots! I hope to make it to America one day to go to a convention over there, so I hope to use ACP as a way to start networking with other cosplayers! :)
- battlements says, "I love the jacket! Awesome, Ramona! :)"
- For Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim
- heroicsky says, "Your Gokudera is amazing~! I hope you can one day make the belt."
- For Hayato Gokudera from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
- NomNumYummy says, "I love how it turned out, as well as the wig XD Really well done."
- For Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass