I'm an older cosplayer and a freelance illustrator. I've been attending conventions since '97, and have been cosplaying since 2000. I love anime, manga and video games especially stratigical RPGs. I love to jump around on stage and do masquerade. I've met many wonderful people through cosplay, and it is so much fun to take pictures with other people who share my love of the series. I'm really slow in updating and making new costumes mostly because of real life getting in the way. I have a horrible memory in remembering what photographer took what picture. If you took one of my pics and want to be credited drop me a line.
Updates are getting slower, I'm still around still hall cosplay I love doing photo shoots, and I still do the occasional masquerade. But I have now found a new way to spend my times at cons, at my table in the artist alley.
Come visit. :)
- Costume 5 0623 Views
- Costume 2 1671 Views
- Costume 5 11455 Views
- Costume 5 02097 Views
- Costume 15 24026 Views
- Costume 8 111826 Views
- Costume 4 21361 Views
- Costume 6 14487 Views
- Costume 10 12454 Views
- Costume 5 02612 Views
- Narnian says, "Very cool! I love that fan art! You did a great job!"
- For Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
- RaniiRainbow says, "where did you get that necklace? I really love it!"
- For Caren from Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
- purpleladybug says, "that is really creative! I love the flames!"
- For Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach
- cherryteagirl says, "awesome cooking mama skit~!! ^__^"
- For Mama from Cooking Mama
- Loruhcee says, "<3 <3 <3"
- For Tomoyo from Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle