I've been cosplaying since 2000. I always cosplay with my husband, Flexei and I make costumes for the both of us. Over the years I've managed to make over 200 costumes.
I have a habit that when I like a series I feel the need to make a costume of every character, or all the outfits a certain character wears. Guilty Gear, Revolutionary Girl Utena, One Piece, and Naruto are series that I've cosplayed to death.
When I'm not sewing I'm normally playing video games, working, or going to class. I'm a dental hygienist and a fashion design student.
- Costume 4 0620 Views
- Costume 4 0386 Views
- Costume 4 0400 Views
- Costume 4 11452 Views
- Costume 5 01387 Views
- Costume 3 01435 Views
- Costume 5 13596 Views
- Costume 4 01714 Views
- Costume 5 01913 Views
- Costume 3 02629 Views
- Narnian says, "Very well done! I love the accents and details! "
- For Falsetto from Eternal Sonata
- Lum78 says, "Loved the show and I absolutely love that you did this costume!"
- For Number 13 from The Prisoner
- Kichara says, "Kickin' it back OLD SCHOOL! love the costume, the bodysuit and jacket both came out great! I especially like the collar on the jacket~"
- For Rogue from X-Men
- Kichara says, "Bow chika wow wow <3 _ <3"
- For Nami from One Piece
- Wakusei says, "As a longtime One Piecer and critic of One Piece cosplay I have to say that you are one of the more beautiful Robins I have witnessed. May I also add that you're also one of the few that I can not find fault with. I hope you keep it up."
- For Nico Robin from One Piece