I started cosplaying on Halloween of '99, originally because I was a huge Pokemon fan. Then I moved onto to the world of cosplay when I attended Anime Expo 2000, my very first anime convention and Masquerade. I started branching my costumes to different anime and manga titles, video games, and J-pop. I competed in numerous anime and comic convention Masquerades. I'm a member of USA Musume, the Morning Musume Cosplay Troupe.
My hobbies are horseback riding, cosplay, travel, reading literary classics, and ballroom dancing. I'm a fan of Hello Kitty, Beauty and the Beast, Anastasia, Harry Potter, Disney, and Marvel comics. My favorite anime titles are Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Naruto, Bleach, and Black Butler.
Next Convention Appearance: Anime Expo 2013
- Costume 12 1204 Views
- Costume 11 0264 Views
- Costume 18 11081 Views
- Costume 4 0409 Views
- Costume 25 55834 Views
- Costume 24 44308 Views
- Costume 16 711905 Views
- Costume 11 66143 Views
- Costume 10 24956 Views
- Costume 4 21362 Views
- Rosebud says, "This turned out so wonderfully, Angela! <3"
- For Loki from Avengers, The
- Rosebud says, "I love this on you! SO CUTE. Totally need to make one myself one day, still."
- For USO Girl from Captain America
- Ammie says, "*_____________* A Jem Group..OMG I love it!!! Everyone looks perfect!!! You make a gorgeous Kimber!!!!"
- For Kimber from Jem and the Holograms
- Ammie says, "You have always been my favourite Sailor Mars cosplayer, your costumes are always so clean and perfect looking. You really bring Rei to life!!!!"
- For Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon
- femaleyuna1212 says, "do you have a down loadable copy of the song? w/o the audience participation"
- For Belle from Kingdom Hearts