Cosplayer Ikariya > Costume of Officer from Star Trek
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- All store bought items, listed below.
- Personal Thoughts:
- I composed this Star Trek 2009 starfleet uniform with as many close to screen-used items I could get. (from top to bottom)
- Star Trek 2009 Sciences Replica Tunic with accurate material, pattern, and arrowhead pattern(ANOVOS)
- Star Trek Best Buy Blu-Ray Exclusive metal Sciences pin (QMx)
- Phaser cast from stunt screen-used with accurate paint (QMx)
- Phaser holster and Communicator holster from the kid's playset 'missions with Spock and Kirk'
- Communicator from the same set mentioned above.
- Playmates Tricorder with a belt hook fashioned by me (no holster)
- Accumold Bianchi 2.25 inch belt (screen accurate)
- pants I found at military surplus (boring)
- DKNY Rebel boots dyed black with screen accurate zipper flap (most expensive shoes I've ever bought)
Still missing/ needs to be done:
- Shoulder hem needs to be more form fitting
- Accurate pants (Anovos)
- Bianchi belt loops (for the back of the belt)
- Hero phaser!?