Cosplayer PatrickD > Costume of Matt Green from Dramacon
- Most Recent Photo
- Matt Green
- Special Variation:
- Volume 1
- Year Completed:
- Construction Difficulty:
- Photo appeared in Dramacon volume 2
- Costume worn at:
- Anime Boston 2010
- Anime Iowa 2012
- Another Anime Convention 2006
- Bakuretsu Con 2009
- Bakuretsu Con 2007
- Bakuretsu Con 2006
- ConnectiCon 2009
- New York Anime Festival 2007
- New York Comic Con 2007
- PortConMaine 2006
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- Store-bought pants! ...and I can't believe I found the EXACT shirt! I saw it in the Pittsburgh airport in November 2005, but just recently figured out what company sold it. $50 + shipping. It arrived, I tried it on, it's PERFECT!
- Personal Thoughts:
- 6'2, 19 years old. Reserved and withdrawn, he has a biting sense of humor and is very cautious of forming emotional attachments to people, having had a very hard time among his peers. Matt has a very strong personality, bordering on harsh, though there is some softness left in him, still. He detests being weak and will never admit to his insecurities. Most likely to say: "Your village called--their idiot is missing."
Matt rhymes with Pat.
Green is the color of Ireland...and I'm Irish.
6'2" can be considered tall...and I'm tall.
Matt's 19...and I was 19 for a whole year!
Matt wears sunglasses...and I wear glasses.
Matt has short brown hair...and I have the same.
Matt goes to anime cons...and so do I.
Yeah, I know Svetlana must have been thinking of me when she created this character. The similarities are undeniable! Admit it, Svet! ;)