Cosplayer EMP_Maniac > Costume of Phoenix Wright from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
Using a suit purchased off of Amazon and my Sasuke wig (with the bangs visibly pinned back XD) for Anime Boston/Anime Next 2009, I finally got to do the character that almost got me to buy a Nintendo DS! I still need to get the attorney's badge (which was the butt of a key joke at the Anime Boston Cosplay Chess Match), but either way, I'm looking forward to using this one for many more fun events down the line...
SO TAKE THAT! :-D
(EDIT: 8/22/2016) Ended up getting the badge via FanGamer a few weeks after the Katsucon 2013 photoshoot featured in the gallery. I also now own a Nintendo 3DS and all available digital Ace Attorney releases.
All things in time, amirite? :3
- Personal Thoughts:
- One of my favorite characters from one of my favorite franchises used for some of my favorite events/shoots. In order:<br />
- Anime Boston Cosplay Chess 2009<br />
- New York Comic Con 2011 Masquerade Halftime ("Marvel vs Capcom: Trial of the Century", my final masquerade performance)<br />
- Katsucon 2013 Ace Attorney shoot<br />
- Otakon 2016 Crunchyroll Ace Attorney promo event<br />
...And hopefully many more until further notice. ;D
Add a Comment